Regardless of the business you’re in, organization is the key to growing your company as it allows you to focus on getting product out the door and meeting customer’s needs.
In an industrial setting, the challenges are even more complex as you have to manage the flow of supplies, arrange for deliveries and shipments, store products, and have your operation completely organized so you don’t lose a step to the competition. None of this is possible without finding the proper industrial shelving solution.
At ShelvingMate, we’re the leader in the growing Canadian market for industrial shelving solutions, and we have shelving products to fill a variety of needs at a range of prices to fit any budget.
Key features of our industrial shelving solutions are:
- High strength metal components, which allow for the assembly of multi-level shelf units supporting various items of different size, weight, and shape.
- Multiple widths (12 to 72 inches wide, in 12 inch increments).
- Shelf level surfaces made of Boltless or Rivet Shelving made from wood (particle board, plastic, or plywood), steel, or Metal Clip Shelving, or Wire Shelving.
- Made of galvanized steel, to protect against rust, mould moisture, or other damage. Shelving units made from galvanized steel are an ideal solution where product is left out in the open for any length of time, potentially exposing items to rain, humidity, freezing cold, heat, wind, or accidental damage from being bumped, knocked over, crushed. Keep in mind that Galvanized steel shelves are also good for other settings, too, like restaurants, manufacturing, distribution, offices, retail stores, private residences and garages.
In order to get the most utility out of industrial shelving, it’s important to know what types of product they’ll hold, and our design staff will be happy to discuss that with you in more detail.
What factors distinguish ShelvingMate from the competition?
- Exceptional, high touch customer service. If you have a question, pick up the phone and call us. We’ll answer, and never route your call to a foreign-based call centre.
- Shelving Solutions that are custom designed for each customer backed by expert installation and attention to detail.
- Our staff will visit your location personally, in order to see for themselves how your valuable warehouse space can be maximized with the right industrial shelving units.
- We utilize green or renewable product sources or materials wherever possible. This assures our customers they’re getting products at the best prices available, and solutions that don’t have a negative impact on the environment.
When it comes to expert design and installation, high quality materials, and peace of mind that comes from a standard five year warranty, there’s no shelving company in the Greater Toronto Area that offers a wider range of industrial shelving solutions than ShelvingMate. Our reputation is second to none in the industry, thanks to quality products, hard work, and outstanding customer service.
Contact us today at 1-844-276-2607 or via email for a free consultation, and see the ShelvingMate difference for yourself.